The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

etrump

Great images Woody, you're obviously enjoying the TC.

Shot this last night in the Outback. Cambo RS, P65+, 72mm, two shifted frames stitched.

etrigan63

Great shot Ed!

I finally got around to playing with Jack's Resizing Action and here is the humble result:

I have to say I like it better than the original shot.

dick

Great shot Ed!

I finally got around to playing with Jack's Resizing Action and here is the humble result:

I have to say I like it better than the original shot.
It does seem strange that there is still virtually no detail in thee building in the middle - perhaps the detail was in too subtle shades of grey?

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
Great images Woody, you're obviously enjoying the TC.

Shot this last night in the Outback. Cambo RS, P65+, 72mm, two shifted frames stitched.

Ed -

Lovely image of Uluru - I've photographed it from the same spot but in less good light. Iconic image.

Lovely shot Ed, I havn't been there yet! Decided to play around with the focus stacking and Helicon focus, this is a two shot stack with the Hassy H4D-40 and 28mm lens, Taken down in the south west town of Dunsborough.

Cheers
Will.

Quentin_Bargate

Nice shot, Will! I am becoming a fan of focus stacking.

Quentin

Lovely shot Ed, I havn't been there yet! Decided to play around with the focus stacking and Helicon focus, this is a two shot stack with the Hassy H4D-40 and 28mm lens, Taken down in the south west town of Dunsborough.

Cheers
Will.

D

Deleted member 7792

Decided to play around with the focus stacking and Helicon focus, this is a two shot stack with the Hassy H4D-40 and 28mm lens, Taken down in the south west town of Dunsborough.

Will,
I like this one a lot. Color, detail, composition all work very well. You and Quentin will have to write a short tutorial on focus stacking for the rest of us.
Joe

Quentin_Bargate

Focus stacked and monochrome. It was important in this case to get both the old Cornish church and the ancient gate sharp. The colour version looks OK, but I prefer the mono conversion. H4D-50, 28mm HCD lens.

Quentin

S

Shelby Lewis

Ed, I love the 2nd one. :thumbup:

All are really nice, though.
Shelby

Status
Not open for further replies.