The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Libby

Over a 2 week stay in West Cornwall, I was repeatedly drawn to St Michael's Mount and saw it in differing conditions from a number of viewpoints. Perseverence was rewarded with a return visit to shoot this idea.

This is a Helicon Focus stitch of 7 frames with the 80mmLS lens shot on a 645Df and P45+. I really wish that I had tilt facility to get it all sorted in camera!
Just spotted this one - BEAUTIFUL!

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
I'm on holiday in Switzerland for a few days. Here are a few images. P20+ and Alpa with Schneider 90mm and 35mm Alpar.

dick

I'm on holiday in Switzerland for a few days. Here are a few images. P20+ and Alpa with Schneider 90mm and 35mm Alpar.
Nice ... but for snow to look really convincing (and distinguishable from icing sugar) is is nice to have some snow in the foreground at high enough res for the texture to be evident.

...of course I have not see the full-res original.

yaya

Maybe "fun" is not exactly what this was as some of these structures remind us of some very dark days...

Today in Berlin. Aptus-II 12 on Arca-Swiss Rm2D and SK 43mm Digitar

No LCC required (can't tell you why...yet...):

Status
Not open for further replies.