The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Analog6

MA - wonderful captures.

Jack, I had that park on my list when I went over this time, but in the end went a bit further on down the coast before I stopped for the night. I'll keep an eye on your workshops thread but the old $$ are a bit tight at the moment.

S

Shelby Lewis

just after sunset last night at the local lakes

aptus ii-6, mamiya 80/2.8D

Cheers!
Shelby

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Have to post this one here -- it's already in the IQ180 review, but it I think it's decent enough to place in this thread. I was in Yosemite this past Wednesday and the light and weather were magic. I know it's a cliche, but still, I like it:

IQ180, Phase DF, 55LS lens, great light

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland. Alpa, P20+, 47mmXL & 4.5/90mm. The usual caveat - quick laptop processing so needs work and some selective editing.

rem

cmb, I hope you have a nice stay in Switzerland!
Greetings from Bern (not so far from Lauterbrunnen;-)
rem
(from the wall above they make base jumping. Many dies...)

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Rem - thanks for the greetings! This is my second time in Switzerland and I am enjoying it immensely.

Jack - I'm just trying to put into practice all I have learned from you, Guy, and all the great people here at GetDPI. But I am envious of the IQ screen - Standing on a glacier in midday sun I have no idea what is on my LCD, temperature and weather changes dramatically very quickly but my little back is coping with it, it seems to be in much better shape than I am and when I get back to the hotel it always seems to deliver some little gem.

Status
Not open for further replies.