The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Going to look better with that IQ 160 right?

Did you order it yet
I'm still sticking with my existing IQ140 order at the moment. I'm pretty happy with the cost/performance of the crop sensor and have the lenses in place that I need for it so this is still my happy place. The IQ UI will definitely make a difference for my tech camera shooting. It's also pretty handy not having to worry about the image circles/LCC/extreme sensor performance on lenses too. As a hobbyist I'm happy to leave those worries for you pros.

One day, oh one day, my IQ140 will turn up ... :eek:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I'm still sticking with my existing IQ140 order at the moment. I'm pretty happy with the cost/performance of the crop sensor and have the lenses in place that I need for it so this is still my happy place. The IQ UI will definitely make a difference for my tech camera shooting. It's also pretty handy not having to worry about the image circles/LCC/extreme sensor performance on lenses too. As a hobbyist I'm happy to leave those worries for you pros.

One day, oh one day, my IQ140 will turn up ... :eek:
Hey I totally get your reasoning been there done that . Lol

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Thank you all for the kind comments about the Seattle shot. They're much appreciated, particularly given the quality of the images posted here.

I had booked a harvest moon for Saturday night to appear in the upper right quadrant to finish off the image. However, that fickle character mother nature reneged on THAT deal (plus no one would have believed it anyway). :D

etrump

Thank you all for the kind comments about the Seattle shot. They're much appreciated, particularly given the quality of the images posted here.

I had booked a harvest moon for Saturday night to appear in the upper right quadrant to finish off the image. However, that fickle character mother nature reneged on THAT deal (plus no one would have believed it anyway). :D
Love the skyline Graham. I spent 3 weeks in the area last year and only saw the mountain on the way to the airport on the last day! :)

Christopher

Hawaii, is just an amazing place to be. (and photograph) I just have to look at my images from my last trip and I want to go back there right away.

Moraine Lake

P45+, Cambo WDS, 35mm w/ center filter, 4 image stitch.

M>
Holy crap! I just heard a giant CHA-CHING!!! - which is the sound of my bank account being drained as I cannot look at this photo and remain on the fence about getting into MF :bugeyes:

You sir are an evil tempter of a man, but a great photographer :D

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.