The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher

Really try to take them put. Don't get me wrong the image is already fantastic, but as Anders_HK said, they do distract a little bit. If they were gone you had an amazing image.

P

petercoxphoto

These are not the greatest, but I wanted to share anyway because sometimes the light just sucks when you most hope it won't. It was raining all day in Wicklow Ireland, but I grabbed a few tech shots anyway. These are IQ180 files processed on my MacBook Air in C1, then downsized in CS5. Surprisingly, the little laptop did pretty well. I hope to get back to the Laough Tay overlook in better light. FTR, I would much rather shoot with the DF body in the rain!

ISO 35, 1/30th at f11, 40 HR-W on RM3D:

ISO 35, 1/15 at f11, 70 HR-W on RM3D:

Jack, sorry that the weather hasn't been good to you. I got up for dawn this morning but it was dull and overcast too.

Lough Tay is a great dawn location - here's one of mine from there (a few years ago now)...

See you in a couple of days.

Cheers,
Peter

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Hope you guys get some nice stuff. I'm on break from shooting this week. I might sneak away after this family vacation and get down to some landscape work

tsjanik

Great perspective and wonderful light. :thumbs:
Thanks, Ed.

Ghoonk: Love the droid comment!

Wayne: great lavender shot and you saved the cost of going to France.

Here's another B&W conversion of "wildlife in Yellowstone". 120mm macro

Tom

etrump

These are not the greatest, but I wanted to share anyway because sometimes the light just sucks when you most hope it won't. It was raining all day in Wicklow Ireland, but I grabbed a few tech shots anyway. These are IQ180 files processed on my MacBook Air in C1, then downsized in CS5. Surprisingly, the little laptop did pretty well. I hope to get back to the Laough Tay overlook in better light. FTR, I would much rather shoot with the DF body in the rain!
Even a rainy day in Ireland with crappy light is better than a day in AZ with 110 degrees and dust. :)

etrump

Few palm silhouette images from Hawaii. Nothing fantastic but I like the genre.

All Cambo WRS, IQ180, HR32, two shot shifted stitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.