The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Rubinstein

Let me rephrase that: Absolutely georgous image from a very talented photographer. As a matter of interest and not connected to your skill, what digital back are you using on that RZ? :D

Just before a pin-up fashion show I had an opportunity to photograph 17 models with my H4d-40.
Had between five and ten minutes for each model, sometimes less.
For many of these models it was their first shoot.
At the risk of pin-up overload, here are about a dozen shots.
Enjoy.

Last edited:

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
Ed was kind enough to direct me to that magnificent stand of palm trees. (and despite what he says about them, I love the shots he posted). Unfortunately the sunset was sort of a bust so I spent some time shooting the surf action. This is my favorite of the evening ..

DF/IQ180 with 75-150 at 135mm,ISO 35,f/11 for 2 seconds

etrump

Ed was kind enough to direct me to that magnificent stand of palm trees. (and despite what he says about them, I love the shots he posted). Unfortunately the sunset was sort of a bust so I spent some time shooting the surf action. This is my favorite of the evening ..

DF/IQ180 with 75-150 at 135mm,ISO 35,f/11 for 2 seconds
Wow you had some color. I was there a week and got zero. :( Planning on going back in February.

Wonderful capture Wayne.

etrump

Just before a pin-up fashion show I had an opportunity to photograph 17 models with my H4d-40.
Had between five and ten minutes for each model, sometimes less.
For many of these models it was their first shoot.
At the risk of pin-up overload, here are about a dozen shots.
Enjoy.

Great collection Joe. I love the natural processing on color and skin tone.

I'm not sure it's possible to have pin-up overload!

etrump

Wow you had some color. I was there a week and got zero. :( Planning on going back in February.

Wonderful capture Wayne.
In the interest of full disclosure, I did have a little color on Kauai one morning at Tunnels beach. ;)

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
Home from Kauai, working on some images. I think this is my favorite from the trip so far. Color only lasted about 2 minutes about 5 minutes before actual sunrise, but managed to catch some nice surf with the color.

DF with 45mm, 2 seconds at f/14

etrump

Planning my Autumn schedule got me looking through some images from last year I have been too busy/lazy to process. I think this holds some promise from White Rock Mountain in NW Arkansas. Normally it doesn't color up like this but last year was a banner year for Oak trees.

cunim

Some of the boys about to fly vintage aircraft. Pic needs an old dog sleeping under the Harvard (front aircraft).

IQ180, 70HR, AS Monolith, 3 shot stitch

Wonder if Alpa LC handles the 180 back?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.