The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsjanik

Ed: I love the fall image; however, I'm getting a very yellow haze in the sky on the left, reminds me of when I lived in Los Angeles.
Douglas: Very nice. Are those whiskey barrels?

Here's another B&W from Yellowstone, shadows in a thermal pool.
645D, 45-85mm.

Analog6

got a couple selects out of the MFDB on my last shoot (the ratio of selects is still heavily balanced toward my d300...but such is the learning curve, i suppose. haha)

anywho...

and, a relatively blatant attempt at ripping off Maya Guez's style. haha.

Terrific skin tones and real glow and luminosity to these. Nice work!

Analog6

And Jack, I really like the Irish bridge one, I think it benefits from the cloudy conditions.

Joe, love the burlesque set, nice work.

This morning we had a glorious sunrise which made me wish I had gone down to the beach, but anyway here it is from home. It was all beautiful pink tones and some nice rays at the finish. All with the H2, P20 & HC50-110, linked from my RedBubble. The last is a 5 shot blend, just for fun and because I could!

Sunrise Detail @ 0613

Starting to wind itself up @ 0617

Some nice rays @ 0621

And my bit of digital mischief

malmac

Odille

Well you do suffer having a view3 across the ocean each morning - do you have to get out of bed, or is the camera on a tripod with a timer? Just kidding.

Love the digital mischief - why not have fun.

cheers

mal

Analog6

Odille

Well you do suffer having a view3 across the ocean each morning - do you have to get out of bed, or is the camera on a tripod with a timer? Just kidding.

Love the digital mischief - why not have fun.

cheers

mal
Yes, Mal, it's really hard I do actually have to get out of bed and go out onto the glassed-in verandah! It's a tough life.

Seriously, it is great for lightning over the ocean too, shoot in complete safety, from a chair, with coffee to hand. My big Manfrotto tripod (055-Nat + 141CRNAT ) pretty much stays out there, it's a big heavy sod to carry around so I use a lighter one when I am on the go.

Status
Not open for further replies.