The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

etrump

Want back to Acadia to shoot the sunrise from Cadillac Mountain. Unfortunately the peak was in the clouds so I hurried down to otter cliffs. Shot waves until this one came in and soaked me.

Cambo RS, IQ180, HR32, two shot stitch

macoberly

Great Image. I've been there before but I've never been able to make the trip with my camera equipment. Maybe someday.

M>

Here is another Utah image. Wildflowers at sunrise in the upper meadows of Mt. Timpanogos, from the Timponeeke Trail. Pentax 645D, 55mm, F22, three frame vertical stitch with a bit of dodging.

P. Chong

Jungles in Singapore?

Well, not quite...we are mainly an urban landscape...but what do you guys think? HDR or not?

I do admit, the HDR is not tweaked well...but here it goes...the HDR, H3D-39 with HCD4/28.

and the non-HDR

and a bit more discussion at my blog entry.

aboudd

Too cute alert

I thought I would inject a little humanity into this thread of great landscapes and scenics.

By the way Ed, the Otter cliffs photograph is absolutely magnificent. I tried to catch the sunrise one summer on Cadillac and I was punked by heavy cloud cover. A truly brilliant image.

I was out working on my monument project when I spotted this two cuties posing for their Dad at the feet of the Teddy Roosevelt statue here in D.C. The juxtaposition leveled me.

Pentax 645D 150 3.5

Last edited:

fotografz

Re: Too cute alert

I thought I would inject a little humanity into this thread of great landscapes and scenics.

By the way Ed, the Otter cliffs photograph is absolutely magnificent. I tried to catch the sunrise one summer on Cadillac and I was punked by heavy cloud cover. A truly brilliant image.

I was out working on my monument project when I spotted this two cuties posing for their Dad at the feet of the Teddy Roosevelt statue here in D.C. The juxtaposition leveled me.

Pentax 645D 150 3.5
Magic shot!!! Love it.

=Marc

etrump

Hunting for aspen golds last night ... some small patches but still a few days away. Did find this nice stand of aspen trunks ... this is Alpine Loop in Utah on the Sundance side

PhaseDF/IQ180 with 75-150 at 125mm, f/11, 1.3 seconds, ISO 35 (3 shot focus stack)
Awesome!!!

Carboat

Since this thread is about fun, a little abuse of tilts and swings ....

P45+/CamboWide RS/70mm Rode w tilt lens panel

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
Reds from this fall in Utah certainly seem better than I remember for some time. They are quickly fading, and the aspens are coming on strong. Here's another one I like. Phase DF/IQ180, 75-150 at 135, 1 sec at f/11, ISO 200. (Not quite done with post on this shot, still a few things to touch up before printing).

Status
Not open for further replies.