The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghoonk

A couple of pics taken at one of the biggest mosques in the world - the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi. Truly a sight to behold

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Wow, don't look for 24 hours and a raft of great images has been loaded up!

Bill, yours is reminiscent of the work form one of my favorite landscape photographers, Eliot Porter. :thumbs:

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Wow, don't look for 24 hours and a raft of great images has been loaded up!

Bill, yours is reminiscent of the work form one of my favorite landscape photographers, Eliot Porter. :thumbs:
You're very observant, Jack - Eliot Porter is my greatest inspiration and while I try to avoid copying him, there is no doubt I feel his influence. More to come as I find time to process!

Bill

D

Deleted member 7792

Bill, the "Nature's Chaos" image is gorgeous! Simply but complexly gorgeous.

mediumcool

A couple of pics taken at one of the biggest mosques in the world - the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi. Truly a sight to behold

Nice shots. Mosques with their non-representational artwork are some of the most beautiful buildings on earth; I particularly would like to visit and photograph Hagia Sophia in Turkey, which has had a storied existence over the centuries.

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member

All pictures especially Ed, Tom and Bill's are "out of the world".
Thank you for sharing.

Chatfield State Park
Hasselblad H4D-40
HCD 28mm
0.6 GND filter

Pramote

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Quick take from a model shoot yesterday, have a load of editing to do and got some real winners. This one caught my eye this morning. IQ 160 full res with 110 LS lens. Fun part was walking on desert mountain with 2 models in 6 inch heels surrounded by jumping cholla cactus. Took longer to get in and out than shoot. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.