The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerome

Portland Japanese Garden - yes, that tree ... snuck out this afternoon to see what it looked like with the intention of shooting it tomorrow with the Alpa. I got dumped on with rain and the canopy was getting sparse so it looks like I'll have to live with this one for this year.

IQ160 645DF 35mm 1.6s f/14

Perfection !

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
Portland Japanese Garden - yes, that tree ... snuck out this afternoon to see what it looked like with the intention of shooting it tomorrow with the Alpa. I got dumped on with rain and the canopy was getting sparse so it looks like I'll have to live with this one for this year.

IQ160 645DF 35mm 1.6s f/14

Fantastic ... think this is my favorite image of this tree (which is on my bucket list for next year).

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Thank you everyone for the kind comments regarding the Maple Tree. I went back again this afternoon with my tech camera but it's never quite the same twice. The rain really added to the vibrancy of the colors - something that I didn't have today.

Ed - your fabulously rich Mill shots motivated me to get out because I HAD to get some bold color this fall after being skunked on two trips recently.

etrump

Ed - your fabulously rich Mill shots motivated me to get out because I HAD to get some bold color this fall after being skunked on two trips recently.
Glad to help! ;) Every nature photog would love to get such a lovely image of "that tree".

Vintage Arkansas view, I'm a sucker for backlit foliage:

WWLEE

Graham, hope you can live with that shot until next year - gonna be tough! Yup, a little sarcasm here, that picture is gorgeous!

Ed, you're killing me! Love your pics, keep them coming.

Ben Rubinstein

A camel farmer I caught just before the light died. I'll have to back there earlier next time. Maybe I'll bring him a new T shirt ;)

I wouldn't bother, I once did a day trip on a camel, had to burn my trousers after, couldn't get the stink out of them. I assume he has nice clothes at home but his wife refuses to let him wear them when working with the camels as she fed up trying to get the stink out! :p:p

tsjanik

A camel farmer I caught just before the light died. I'll have to back there earlier next time. Maybe I'll bring him a new T shirt ;)

Great image and a striking face. I wonder if he's as old as he appears or if his environment has weathered his appearance. A new T-shirt seems like a good idea, smell notwithstanding. Mine always wear out at the collar, never like his.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
So many great images on this pages I can't comment individually, thanks to all for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.