The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

tashley

Subscriber Member
Taken this afternoon . H1, 80mm,P30 and 3 images stitched .
Portland Japanese Garden - yes, that tree ... snuck out this afternoon to see what it looked like with the intention of shooting it tomorrow with the Alpa. I got dumped on with rain and the canopy was getting sparse so it looks like I'll have to live with this one for this year.

IQ160 645DF 35mm 1.6s f/14

I could live with that very happily indeed!

tashley

Subscriber Member
I'm doing a series of macro shots of butterflies... here are a couple. They're shot on a light table with a SK110LS and extension rings. They're at the printers right now being printed onto 1.5 metre square panels of silk crepe, and if all goes well will hang about two inches off the wall so that they pop suddenly when lit, and then flutter in any drafts. We'll see. But it was a fun project!

D

Deleted member 7792

About to head back home from a trip to Bryce and Zion parks. 645DF and IQ180. Other EXIF shown in mat of each image.

etrump

I'm doing a series of macro shots of butterflies... here are a couple. They're shot on a light table with a SK110LS and extension rings. They're at the printers right now being printed onto 1.5 metre square panels of silk crepe, and if all goes well will hang about two inches off the wall so that they pop suddenly when lit, and then flutter in any drafts. We'll see. But it was a fun project!
Your presentation sounds incredibly cool! Wonderful images.

Dan Santoso

Beautiful color and different but nice

Status
Not open for further replies.