The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 7792

Cambo, IQ180, HR32:
Ed,

It's past my bedtime, but I'm up watching the Stanford-Oregon game and just saw your image of the Bass Harbor lighthouse. About a year ago I visited Maine for the first time and saw this lighthouse at sunset, but I was too timid to venture out onto the rocks to get a photo. Now I'm glad I didn't. You got THE image! Very well done. Your roundtrip from Arkansas to the Northeast has been an inspiration for a couch potato wannabe photographer. Thanks.

tashley

Subscriber Member
Ditto Ed... The accurate balancing of luminosity of the beacon and sunset is lovely, the glow on the building just right and the composition very strong..

djonesii

Workshop Member
A second try with a more visible link ....

Some MF studio works ....

These are all parts of bigger nude sets, if you would like the link to the full set, please PM or e-mail djones i i at yahoo dot com

etrump

Ed,

It's past my bedtime, but I'm up watching the Stanford-Oregon game and just saw your image of the Bass Harbor lighthouse. About a year ago I visited Maine for the first time and saw this lighthouse at sunset, but I was too timid to venture out onto the rocks to get a photo. Now I'm glad I didn't. You got THE image! Very well done. Your roundtrip from Arkansas to the Northeast has been an inspiration for a couch potato wannabe photographer. Thanks.
Thanks for the nice comments Joe. Arkansas may play those ducks this year.

Another look from earlier that same evening showing the rocks. I was fortunate to be there at low tide which tamed those rocks a bit.

etrump

Winter is coming so I processed a huge stitch from my Antarctic trip last year about this time. With over 500G of raw files I'll probably be tapping files from that trip for years.

DF, P65+, 75-150, ISO 100, six shot stitch:

jerome

Rocky Mountain National Park, Estes Park, CO
Hasselblad H4D-40 with HCD-28
Thanks for viewing.
Pramote[/QUOTE]

Thanks for you nice comment.

This one is very good !

Vincent Goetz

Subscriber Member

Ok, so no landscape, no nude women, no technical camera, I must be in the wrong place.

One of my English Setters, P40+, 645DF, 150MM, 125, F14, Prophoto D1's, and a lot of begging....

Somebody please tell me how to do this in full image? Thanks!

Last edited:
S

Shelby Lewis

Somebody please tell me how to do this in full image? Thanks!
You had the link to the thumbnail and not the actual image, otherwise everything was fine... hope this helps!

;)

Lovely tones (and subject).
Shelby

tsjanik

Tried something different tonight since I can't compete with the landscape images recently posted :) (really good stuff): after sunset, maple tree with a few yellow leaves remaining, very windy (even the trunk was swaying), 2 min exposure, illumination from a flood light on the garage.

Tom

645D 75mm FA

_IGP6247 by tsjanik47, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.