The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Thanks Ed!
If you said nice light, the light must be very nice. I truly admire your work and is your follower.
I got this picture from flickr. They have poor support of panorama.
Pramote

etrump

Thanks Ed!
If you said nice light, the light must be very nice. I truly admire your work and is your follower.
I got this picture from flickr. They have poor support of panorama.
Pramote
Thanks but your image just feels cold even sitting in my office wishing I was there.

Ed

Swissblad

Hi Pramote

Lovely image - and I agree the web just cannot do it justice.

I prefer the non-pano version - it needs the extra depth and height....

Thanks for sharing, S.

etrump

Hi Pramote

Lovely image - and I agree the web just cannot do it justice.

I prefer the non-pano version - it needs the extra depth and height....

Thanks for sharing, S.
Ditto on the pano but if you need horizontal format it works really well. Surreal scene for sure, especially with the gold ground cover and dead trees.

Swissblad

Ed and Pramote,

Thanks for the nice comments - much appreciated!
Look forward to seeing more of your work.

Paul - lovely colours!

Best, Sinuhe

tashley

Subscriber Member
Couple from our recent cold snap, both on IQ180/645DF/old Mamiya 150mm f3.5 on Gitzo 3 series carbon with a cube, MUP, etc etc. Very different looks... and boy does that old Mamiya have nasty CA wide open on this rig, as evidenced before removal on the second shot!

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
A little something from my road trip back from Death Valley last night. I'm going to be sending a strongly worded letter to California DOT about their road maintenance! :D

P25+ DF 55LS

Status
Not open for further replies.