The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Tim..Those words coming from you make me thrilled!
Just for a record, this is a broken-AF lens and cost me only $175. Turn out I've been using it all the time.
Thanks friends for your kind support.
Pramote

Thierry

I love it too, Pramote, nice image.
I would myself have left the moon out, to make the image even more dramatic and even more with the effect of a painting. But no negative critic, only IMHO.

Thierry

Last edited:

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
I love it too, Pramote, nice image.
I would myself have let the moon out, too make the image even more dramatic and even more with the effect of a painting. But no negative critic, only IMHO.

Thierry
Thanks Thierry! You are the second one who said that. I really appreciate it.
I should have the 28mm with me then.
Pramote

tsjanik

I'd love to but my wife was not very happy when she first saw how big the 4900 was.
Let her get used to this one for a while :)
Good strategy. I remember the arrival of my first inkjet, a 2200. My wife absolutely flipped over how big it was – a 2200! Later, when a 4800 arrived on a palette, hardly a peep. Now she agrees I should replace the 4900 with a larger printer.

tashley

Subscriber Member
Good strategy. I remember the arrival of my first inkjet, a 2200. My wife absolutely flipped over how big it was – a 2200! Later, when a 4800 arrived on a palette, hardly a peep. Now she agrees I should replace the 4900 with a larger printer.
My Canon 6300 has inherited the nickname given my previous printer, an HPZ3100: "The Wurlitzer".

You can't argue with good satire...

Status
Not open for further replies.