The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Thanks so much Darr.
Your landscape with ALPA Max is amazing.
I like the Mamiya RZ for macro as it has a bellow and big viewfinder.
Pramote

tsjanik

My first "product shot". My wife started pottery lessons in January and came home with her first teapot yesterday. Any suggestions for lighting etc. would be appreciated. I have a feeling she will be asking me to do a lot more of these in the future.

Tom

_IGP7625 by tsjanik47, on Flickr

Don Libby

More of a before and after versus a behind the scenes.

This was taken in Clyde Butcher's front yard in Big Cypress National Preserve FL.

Phase One DF/P65+ 150mm f/4 1/125 ISO100

Don

dick

My first "product shot". My wife started pottery lessons in January and came home with her first teapot yesterday. Any suggestions for lighting etc. would be appreciated. I have a feeling she will be asking me to do a lot more of these in the future.

Tom

_IGP7625 by tsjanik47, on Flickr
It is difficult to get a good result in this type of shot using less than 4 lights.

The top back light is too strong and too hard.

You do not have separation between the teapot and the work top at bottom right.

A light tent is normally required for this type of subject.

It is easier to photograph on glass, or on a light coloured material.

Grayhand

For a moment I thought about a quick swim, but then I realized it was just a passing thought, but now, I just wonder why :eek:

Brilliant Don!

One more then back to work...

Phase One DF/P65 Mamiya 300 f/8 1/350 ISO200

Don

Last edited:

jerome

Hi !

Another picture from Auvergne ! Nice weather, as usual (Everywhere I go, it rains ! Morocco, Death Valley, Italy etc)

H4d50 HC 50 mm2

Status
Not open for further replies.