The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

SergeiR

Went wandering in the wooded trails near our house with my kids this afternoon. Lots of mud and fun, found this cool old tree to play in too.
RZ67 Pro II + Aptus 22, 110mm f/2.8 wide open, multi frame stitch.
Its the forest bits like this what makes me REALLY REALLY want to move to OR... :(((

jerome

Lyon, where I live !

Yesterday night shot, trying the HTS

So, tomorrow, I'll be in the USA for two weeks, so expect some rain in UTAH and California !

:)

H4D50 HTS HC 28mm

Ed Hurst

Yes, Shashin, that would appear to be the case. But then this thread does have the word 'fun' in the title :). I think you can see from the sharpest area of the pan where the attention was focused. A technical imperfection?

jctodd

Until a proper photographer submits a 'Super Moon' shot, here's mine - Aptus 22, Mamiya 150mm 2.8.

Last edited:

etrump

Southern Italia
Cambo AE, IQ180, SK 150mm

Countryside near Potenza

Hilltop village of Picerno

Last edited:

gogopix

Subscriber
Great shots
BUT uH OH! looks cloudy.
Tell me I am wrong. we are on our way to Ravello for a week

Must just be a passing shower :D

You do mean, Picerno, Si?

Regards
Victor

etrump

Great shots
BUT uH OH! looks cloudy.
Tell me I am wrong. we are on our way to Ravello for a week

Must just be a passing shower :D

You do mean, Picerno, Si?

Regards
Victor
Excuse the typo.

The light and weather has been bad since we arrived several days ago.

It is supposed to clear tomorrow. We're off to Tuscany in a couple of days.

gogopix

Subscriber
too bad about the weather
but you still got some interesting atmosphere with the twilight image.
was that a higher ISO or just a longer exposure?

Victor

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
working on some images from last winter, this is from two tiffs processed from C1, tweaked in LR 4, then blended as smart objects in CS6, than a few minor adjustments in LR 4 again ready for output

PhaseOneDF with Schneider 55LS, 0.6 secs at f/22 ISO 35

aboudd

Leica S2 orchid macros: Hawaii

I was walking around looking for interesting plantings and found this Thunbergia grandiflora* growing in and around some evergreens. I like the simplicity and bokeh of the hanging shot, but I also like the smoothness of the flower contrasted with the rougher elements of the evergreen. Not knowing much about botany I mistakenly identified the flower as an orchid. Our resident goto guy on these things, Pesto, helped me out. Even at my age I don't mind learning something new. Woof!

More ... (see signature)

Last edited:

etrump

A few images of Italy after dark. Rome was not very consistent in the types of light used to light their monuments. :ROTFL:

Status
Not open for further replies.