The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerald.d

Cheers all.

Shot from the metro here in Dubai. It's driver-less, so you get a nice view out of both the front and back of the train.

I took a similar set of shots with my 1D Mk IV a few months back, and had been meaning to get around to going back with the IQ180.

gerald.d

like it very much!!!! wish there was a tad more contrast tho....
Hi Vincent -

I fully agree. It was a very quick and dirty processing as I was in a rush today. I'm spending a bit more time on it right now.

Kind regards,

Gerald.

/edit

Punchier version -

Last edited:

Nathan W. Lediard

Between shoots on the island of Averøy on the atlantic coast of Norway managed to stop and have a bit of MF fun...
H4D-40 with HCD28mm and B+W extra wide 95mm kaesemann polarising filter...
Cropped top and bottom to 2-1 format coz I liked it that way...

and the bts shot..

gerald.d

what camera and what lens did you use for this shot.
i guess i have to take the risk and leave DBX early at 6am, continue flight is at 9 :)
IQ180, DF, Mamiya 50mm shift :)

Next week I'm planning on doing some shots from the over-ground section of the Metro using a Lee Big-Stopper.

drevil

Staff member
IQ180, DF, Mamiya 50mm shift :)

Next week I'm planning on doing some shots from the over-ground section of the Metro using a Lee Big-Stopper.
hmmm i guess my 5d + ts-e 17 would be too wide, was it on the red line from the airport?

andreleon

Bonjour à tous ,
New in this forum , I'll try to post two shots , the 1st one taken in Yellowstone with a 500CM or a 2008 (I can't r(emember) , the 2nd taken with a H4D50.
Thanks for looking and comments . Cheers .

gerald.d

hmmm i guess my 5d + ts-e 17 would be too wide, was it on the red line from the airport?
Yeah - 17 would probably be too wide and you'll have problems with the dirty glass probably.

That one is from the green line. My recommendation if you're short on time would be to take the red line from the airport to Union station (direction Jebel Ali). A couple of nice bends on the way there. Then swap over to the Green line (Dubai Healthcare City direction) and go as far as Khalid bin Al Waleed station. That's the best bit for bends. Then hop back on the Red line in the direction of Rashidiya which will take you back to the airport.

Whole trip should only take an hour or so. Definitely get a gold class ticket though - you want to be at the front of the train on the green line bit.

Christopher

I hope I haven't posted them before. ;) Some work for my upcoming exhibition.

P65 - HR-W 90 - 13 Images stitched

P65 - HR-W 90 - 5 Images stitched

P65 - HR-W 40 - 2 Images stitched

Status
Not open for further replies.