The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxKißler

Thanks Vincent.

Scanning slides really is a major pita. Takes ages and the quality doesn't even come close to the latest 35mm dslrs.

Here are some more:

Steve Hendrix

Nice portrait; does this kitty have a left arm that is deformed? I ask because it looks too thin when compared to his body.

Actually that is the left hind leg. One of my cats also has really skinny looking rear legs (compared to the front legs).

Steve Hendrix

pesto

Nice portrait; does this kitty have a left arm that is deformed? I ask because it looks too thin when compared to his body.
Hello Darr,
No, she is quite fine just very skinny. I recently brought her home from a local shelter to treat an ear infection and now I am afraid I have a new permanent resident...she is a real sweetie.

Here is another one, much less "manipulated".

Douglas Benson

Ben Rubinstein

Hello Darr,
No, she is quite fine just very skinny. I recently brought her home from a local shelter to treat an ear infection and now I am afraid I have a new permanent resident...she is a real sweetie.

Douglas Benson
Wow the picture is like a a living Egyptian statue. That is an incredibly strong image.

darr

Hello Darr,

Douglas Benson
She is beautiful Doug ... take good care of her since she has decided to adopt you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.