The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlm

Workshop Member
posting image format should be without the <a href="http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/medium-format-systems-digital-backs/medium-format-systems-digital-backs/..."></a>

easiest way is hit the image button in the message bar (the little yellow mountains) and paste in the url of your image

if you just added the IMG in sq brackets to both ends of the url's in your first post it might work

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member

Nubble lighthouse
York, Maine
Taken last night.

P1 DF & IQ 180 & Mamiya 35mm AF

I have to thank Shashin for his very kind advice for our trip in Maine. Meeting him in person by chance was also a very rare opportunity. I truly enjoyed our conversation. He is the first MF photographer I've seen in the past 11 days! Maine is no doubt one of the most beautiful states I've ever been.

My Nikon D800E and P1 DF stopped working almost at the same time at the Pemaquid point lighthouse right before the sunset (The Nikon showed some sign before) but, fortunately, recovered the next day when we were in Plymouth. They have worked very hard in the past 11 days. The picture of the Pemaquid point lighthouse will follow.

Thank you.
Pramote

Shashin

I have to thank Shashin for his very kind advice for our trip in Maine. Meeting him in person by chance was also a very rare opportunity. I truly enjoyed our conversation. He is the first MF photographer I've seen in the past 11 days! Maine is no doubt one of the most beautiful states I've ever been.
Well. it was a real pleasure for me to run into you. I am glad you had a great time in Maine. Perhaps the next time you come to Maine we can arrange a meeting rather than me having to look for you. ;) Until the next time...

For the GetDPI crowd, here is a behind-the-scenes shot of a very focused photographer at Pemaquid Point Lighthouse.

Zerimar

Hi Shasin!

What part of Maine are you in? I will be in the Portland/Peaks Island area on Wednesday until the 20th most likely!

dick

OK, one last try!

Clicking on the .jpg links in the notification email or the first post works, and I got it to work by clicking the quote button and cutting "http://www.flickr.com/photos/16063951@N00/7512479834
and pasting it into my address bar.

Ed Hurst

Thanks for your help guys! Hugely appreciated. I was using the 'insert Image' link but pasting the html rather than the BBCode. I will try the other image now doing what I think should work:

[/url][/IMG]

Ed Hurst

[/url][/IMG]

Main line special train in the Blue Mountains (NSW, Australia). Pentax 645D and 6x7 55-100mm zoom lens (and Pentax adaptor).

arionelli

Thanks for your help guys! Hugely appreciated. I was using the 'insert Image' link but pasting the html rather than the BBCode. I will try the other image now doing what I think should work:

[/url][/IMG]
Funny I saw this pic..used to live right here on top of this spot (the little park is commemorated to some lady doctor IIRC)...began my serious photography there shooting ships, sunsets and stuff in the 80's right from my window...RTS2 with only the 25mm distagon. If I had the slide handy to scan I could show a very similar shot (nowhere near this calibre though). Thanks for the memory.
Martin

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Ditto - shot it with XPan nearby to Jefferey St Wharf / Beulah St Wharf / Admiralty House area a few years back (my Australian office in Sydney is behind the bridge up the hill above the amusement park) .

No stunning double rainbows when I shot it though!

homeiss

I went camping with some friends this past weekend on Pender Island. I carted my RB67 and ZD back around with a vivitar 285 and we had some fun. :D

Mamiya RB67 | Mamiya ZD | 50mm f4.5 C

Thank you,
-Cory

Don Libby

Slightly different version from the one I posted on the tech cam image thread. WRS/IQ160 and SK35 w/CF

"Old guy in the desert"​

Status
Not open for further replies.