The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashin

From this evening. Pentax 645D, A 35mm. I would have uploaded this sooner, but this was the reason we lost power.

SergeiR

Mark, thank you. Glad you like it :) (it is in fact Mortensen's book on photography, i just hadn't have any of other books that would have human head schematics handy :)).
And plague doctor masks were in fact prototype or so-to-speak first gas masks in days when plague was ravaging old Europe.. :)
-----
And now for something completely different.

Aptus54s, RZIID , 65/4.5 L-A (have not used that one in a LOOOONG time)

These thoughts.. by Sergei Rodionov, on Flickr

Stan ROX

Guys, I'm sorry - I changed my web presence and all of the old links are broken. But that's the way it goes.

Feel free to visit me at my new website: stanROX.com

However:
H3DII-22, 50-110 mm
1 Flash with Beautydish
Model: Francesca

tsjanik

Sand Beach
Acadia National Park, Maine

Phase One DF; IQ 180; Mamiya 35mm AF

Regards,
Pramote
Very nice Pramote. I was at Sandy Beach on the 6th and 7th of August, too bad we missed each other! I will post my version when I return home; I am currently in a campground in Vermont.

Tom

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Vancouver Island with watching Eagle - a study in pastel colours. I think this one needs to be BIG for full impact.

DF, IQ160 210mm 50s f/11 ISO 50, 1.8 & 2.1 Tiffen IRND

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Vancouver Island with watching Eagle - a study in pastel colours. I think this one needs to be BIG for full impact.

DF, IQ160 210mm 50s f/11 ISO 50, 1.8 & 2.1 Tiffen IRND
Wow!

(Aside from being a splendid photo, it really makes me think about the importance of controlling the online presentation via a border. I bet it would look quite different without the white surround.)

--Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.