The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Ed,

This is a stunning version of what can be a cliche'd pier shot. Very very nice.

Was this a stitch or a crop. It certainly looks like you rolled the super wide glass out for a fabulous image. I assume that this is one of your portfolio grade images now? (Btw, you may want to crop or fill that right top edge (you probably didn't see it if editing on the road).

etrump

Ed,

This is a stunning version of what can be a cliche'd pier shot. Very very nice.

Was this a stitch or a crop. It certainly looks like you rolled the super wide glass out for a fabulous image. I assume that this is one of your portfolio grade images now? (Btw, you may want to crop or fill that right top edge (you probably didn't see it if editing on the road).
It's a shifted stitch Graham and thanks for the heads up on the ur, I totally missed that.

I process on the road quickly while the experience is fresh on my mind then rework it on a calibrated system/workroom. This one will probably make the cut for this years portfolio update. I try to keep the edit down to 2 dozen images.

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Much much less a comment on MF than an observation about kids and their gadgets. My 10 year old was so engrossed that I could take this 3 second exposure.:shocked: Here's a 50% crop.

--Matt

dizzyg44

Thank you! Wish I'd known, I've just veg'ed out all day doing nothing.

...was a fun veiled excuse to take the kids to the beach one last time before returning to school this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.