The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professional

Thanks, Gandolfi and Matt. Acros is a very impressive film. Of the modern ISO 100 films, it's clearly my favourite, as I feel it gives me the soft gradients that I associate with traditional b&w photography. At the same time, it seems to have a lot of latitude, and is easy to work with in PS.
Well, i started to shoot film after i had my digital medium format, and from beginning a favorite Acros over another films such as TMAX/Tri-X/Delta and so on.

Nice shots from your GX with Acros, wish i got GX instead of another bodies.

baxter

Here are some of my recent shots taken in calm conditions here in the UK. All with 645DF and P45+ mostly with 45mm lens. Pano image is 11 shot stitch.

Shashin

These are a couple of panoramas that appeared in a book of my work documenting a conservation area in Maine that was published this year. It was a year-long project. These are images of salt marshes. Amazing places if you don't mind green heads (and they don't seem to mind you), although these images were taken outside the bug season. Both Pentax 645D with the top using the A 35mm and the bottom the DFA 55mm.

Status
Not open for further replies.