The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsjanik

Lake Erie; calm and blue-gray. I grew up on the Pacific so I knew how large bodies of water can transform overnight, but I must say that the moods of the Great Lakes are amazingly fickle. Pentax 67, 45mm Provia (I'm still working on film scans).:banghead:

Don Libby

Black Sand Basin Yellowstone National Park (Less than a mile north of Old Faithfull). Phase DF/IQ160 55mmLS f2.8 1/100 ISO50 shot late afternoon/early evening.

This was shot in the same area as the Emerald Pool (tech images) just much later in the day.

Don

Don Libby

Walking around the ruins of a ranch just off Antelope Flats Road in Glacier National Park near Kelly WY. I saw the reflection of the Tetons in the window as I walked around the rear of the building. Phase DFIQ160 55mm LS f/5.6 1/100 ISO 50.

gazwas

Walking around the ruins of a ranch just off Antelope Flats Road in Glacier National Park near Kelly WY. I saw the reflection of the Tetons in the window as I walked around the rear of the building. Phase DFIQ160 55mm LS f/5.6 1/100 ISO 50.

Lovin it Don!:thumbs:

Very Robert Frank.

Status
Not open for further replies.