The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

pesto

This appears to be an aborted building project. It is located in an industrial park that is miles from much of anything else and has sat untouched for several years. While rife with interesting architectural features and embellishments, it seems to be very much out of place out here.
Cropped from a single image.
PhaseOne DF/ P40+/ 28mm f/4.5, ISO 50.

Last edited:

Fredrick

Mamiya RB67, Mamiya Sekor 90mm and Kodak TMAX 100. I'm really enjoying the workflow of film. Even so much that I have bought my own camera and I've bought a red filter for more dramatic landscapes.

Last edited:

Shashin

Just haven fun with MF. A country road taking me home. This is street photography, central Maine style. Used a series of tilts, swings, and shifts, but not maybe in that order. I have found one second exposures in the car actually sharper handheld than on a tripod. Pentax 645D and DFA 55mm. Can't remember the aperture, but I found DoF not a big factor in sharpness either.

PS, I am not driving.

SergeiR

RZIID+140/4.5 macro + Credo 40mp

Anna & Sofia by Sergei Rodionov, on Flickr

Thanks to Doug's team i had chance today to do hand-on test of IQ and Credo.
I was quite impressed while shooting. Processing files with Capture One delivered interesting impressions/results. Got to sleep on them.

Shashin

Just back from the White Mountain National Forest in NH. Some foliage in Pinkham Notch--the season is just starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.