The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grayhand

This spring I bought a Hartblei 45/3.5 Super Rotator from Graham Welland on this site.
When I have learnt the technique to use this lens I was surprised how easy it was to use and how sharp it was. I use it with my AFD lll and P45+.
It is really not healthy for me to use this lens. Way to much fun. Thanks Graham :)

So now I am looking at the Arca RL3Di to get a 4x5 camera with shift and tilt without the use of bellows on a windy beach. And with an adapter I use my P45+ on it.
And when I just want to go digital I just buy Arca RM3D body "fac" sins I already will have “tum” for tilt. And then I just buy... And then... And...

Is there no end to this madnes :eek:

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
This spring I bought a Hartblei 45/3.5 Super Rotator from Graham Welland on this site.
When I have learnt the technique to use this lens I was surprised how easy it was to use and how sharp it was. I use it with my AFD lll and P45+.
It is really not healthy for me to use this lens. Way to much fun. Thanks Graham :)

So now I am looking at the Arca RL3Di to get a 4x5 camera with shift and tilt without the use of bellows on a windy beach. And with an adapter I use my P45+ on it.
And when I just want to go digital I just buy Arca RM3D body "fac" sins I already will have “tum” for tilt. And then I just buy... And then... And...

Is there no end to this madnes :eek:
Tilts are addictive when it all comes together. Glad to see that you're enjoying the lens!

Does the madness end? Not that I've seen ... :eek: :ROTFL:

Grayhand

I allready has a 4x5 and a 8x10 Sinar P camera.
I can really slap my self silly with all the movements on those cameras.
But it is not for the windy beaches those big bellows.

But I suppose it is to early to hope for somebody to have used the new Arca RL3Di?
This camera with 40 mm something lens and a 65 and 90 mm!
To much fun i suspect :chug:

So one more AFDlll and Hartblei 45/3.5 x P45+

Ray

etrump

I allready has a 4x5 and a 8x10 Sinar P camera.
I can really slap my self silly with all the movements on those cameras.
But it is not for the windy beaches those big bellows.

But I suppose it is to early to hope for somebody to have used the new Arca RL3Di?
This camera with 40 mm something lens and a 65 and 90 mm!
To much fun i suspect :chug:

So one more AFDlll and Hartblei 45/3.5 x P45+

Ray
You might check with Capture Integration. I could be mistaken but I thought they had one used.

Y Sol

From a trip to Norway back in 1990. Sinar F2 with 75mm lens, Horseman 6x9 rollfilm holder, Kodak tri-x, scanned with Epson V700.

Last edited:

pesto

This is an image of a very small spider who is living within the lip of an orchid flower growing outside my front door. The lip of the flower is a little less than 1.5 cm. I have been unable to positively identify the little fellow, but believe that it may be one of the "spitting spider" varieties.
PhaseOne DF, P40+, MF 120 f/ 4 @ f 16.

Last edited:

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Aurora Borealis over Lake Superior

Cambo, IQ180, Sensor+ ISO 1600, 32mm, 30 seconds

Are you sure that this was a 30s exposure? I shoot a lot of night/twilight exposures and 30s would normally have those stars streaking slightly, especially with such as well known constellation as Ursa Major.

Status
Not open for further replies.