The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

malmac

Canon 24mm TS-E, Hartblei HCam, IQ180
Good to see some Hartblei HCam images on the thread.
As we shoot Canon and IQ180 have at times thought about selling my Cambo set up and going with Hartblei -

Can you give us some idea of what settings were used in your image?

Mal

gerald.d

Good to see some Hartblei HCam images on the thread.
As we shoot Canon and IQ180 have at times thought about selling my Cambo set up and going with Hartblei -

Can you give us some idea of what settings were used in your image?

Mal
Hi Mal - ISO35, f/3.5, 4 seconds, 1mm rise, and a few degrees of vertical swing (can't remember how much - I really do need to start taking notes!).

why the out of focus portions? at the sides
That'll be the swing. And of course, this is the "fun" with MF images thread :D

Kind regards,

Gerald.

/edit
I should point out that's a crop from the original frame. I'll dig out a full frame sample.

malmac

Back from Scotland. 8 days of rain out of 11. :cussing:

Before the rain:

H4D-40, 50-110 @ 70 mm

Stan

I bet this image looks just brilliant in its full resolution. The graduated tones in the sky and the crip texture of the cut field must be a delight.

Mal

Stan ROX

Stan

I bet this image looks just brilliant in its full resolution. The graduated tones in the sky and the crip texture of the cut field must be a delight.

Mal
Mal,

That's why we love MF, isn't it ?
I'm just in the process ordering this picture in a 80x120 cm version - just for the pleasure to see it in that size :)

Stan

Don Libby

Wings over Grand Tetons Phase DF/IQ160 55mm LS f/11 1/160 ISO 50. Very much a work in progress until I can see it on a monitor larger than 17".

etrump

Back from Scotland. 8 days of rain out of 11. :cussing:

Before the rain:

H4D-40, 50-110 @ 70 mm

I'll take this day on any trip. I just got back from the UP of Michigan without a decent image for the week. Totally clear sky and stiff breeze killed the whole trip - very frustrating because the color was peak.

Nathan W. Lediard

One from a fashion shoot yesterday, in the field right outside my house... the designer called me and said they wanted a newly cut wheat field for the shoot.. I know just the place I said...
H4D-40 80mm wide open

malmac

Wings over Grand Tetons Phase DF/IQ160 55mm LS f/11 1/160 ISO 50. Very much a work in progress until I can see it on a monitor larger than 17".

I mean this as a compliment - as I was scrolling down the thread the clouds were the first to appear on my screen and I went WOW - this is fantastic, what is it. Is it the end feathers of a birds wing in motion?

Then the full image rolled up and it was even better than expected.

Mal

Status
Not open for further replies.