The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsjanik

That's a spectacular photo, Tsjanik.
Thank you for you comments Jorgen, Mal and Pramote. I suspect we all regard Nature as infallible in her sense of design and although this image may appear a bit garish on the screen, I can assure you that in person it was breathtaking in its beauty. A remarkable end-of-summer display - to be followed by months that consist only of shades of gray (grey for some :)).

Tom

aboudd

Fading

Birthday flowers, a week later. The first day the arrangement was spectacular, each ensuing day brought changes. As of this morning they were not so subtle. The edges of the flowers were browning or curling as they dried out, but up close, I found the details compelling.

Leica S2, 120 makro, studio lighting. One strip light overhead and a reflector for the foreground.

Last edited:

gerald.d

It's that time of year again here in Dubai.

Hartblei HCam, IQ180, Canon 24mm TS-E. 20 seconds, f/16

Fairly heavy crop. I need to find myself a 35mm lens that can shift for this location - the 24 is too wide :)

aboudd

You can pick up a Nikon PC at a good price and get a Nik-Can adaptor. They do not have an auto diaphragm however, but that shouldn't be a big deal.

gerald.d

Gerald, I don't know. With the really bad corner performance with this lens and now the flair washing out the detail in your new image whether you should just get a D800.

;)
:ROTFL:

(absolutely impossible to keep the damn moisture off the lens in that kind of humidity. I'm actually in the clouds for that shot :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.