The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

bahr

for some reason I'm still not getting the image to show up large when i copy the link from the members gallery?

darr

ahhh... thanks darr. will give it a try
HTML:
[IMG]http://cameraartist.com/forums/getdpi/almeda_4023.jpg[/IMG]
Above is the code for the picture below. My website CameraArtist(dot)com is a depository for my internet photos. I made a folder called "forums" and inside that folder is a folder "getdpi" and that is where this photo resides.

Approaching Storm, St. George Island, Florida
Alpa Max | 47xl | P45​

bahr

thanks Pramote.

So i feel silly now as its been explained to me a few times but i still can't seem to get my posted image to show larger when i put them up from the member gallery. I must be missing something here.

bahr

Awww that is so satisfying. i was honestly going mental for a moment.lol....

Thanks for being so patient with me

bahr

haha, be sure to look me up. to celebrate i shall make another post which was my very first test of my hassy. One of my little dogs. His name is Mofo and he loves the camera. however my other little dog is not so keen

Status
Not open for further replies.