The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerimar

That samples is crazy sharp!!! But still holds a natural feel to it. I was recently offered the 150n for 10000uae dirhams which is around 1800 pounds. It had 700 activations on it but I was hoping for a better price.

What do you think? Deal or no deal.lol....
On ebay you can buy them for around $1600-2000 USD easily. If that one only has 700 actuations then that sounds like a good deal.. I put nearly that much on it in 2 shoots… Sounds like new with only 700..

Also it is INSANELY sharp. I love it!

pophoto

Chemin de Compostelles

Conques, Aveyron, France 2012

H5d50 HC 28
This shot only really lacks one thing: Remove all the cars, and time travel back to where villagers were chasing after Frankenstein with pitchforks and lit torches! :)

What a fab capture and great place to be!

malmac

A really good selection of images posted recently - landscapes, portraits, interiors etc.
So just to extend a little further a piece of hand made furniture.

645DF 80mm SK LS lens - focus stacked.

Mal

Grayhand

A photo from this spring.
It is from one of my favorite places in southern Sweden:
Söderåsen Nature reserve

AFDlll, 150mm AF, P45+

Ray

Fredrick

Mamiya RB67, 90mm Seikor and Kodak Ektar. I like this film very much. Unfortunately I destroyed half of the roll while developing in a Jobo Autolab 1000. I think I might send my next rolls to the pros, since I have no control over the zone system with colours anyway.

Last edited:

etrump

More praises for C1 V7, the differences in IQ and handling of extreme exposures is incredible.

P65+, SK35, ISO 50, 1 exposure

Aryan Aqajani

Such a gloomy day in Melbourne!

480s exposure - Mamiya Rz67 Pro IID + Mamiya 180mm f/4.5 SB + Mamiya tilt/shift adapter + Fuji Acros 100 in 1+50 Rodinal + Lee Big Stopper + Lee 0.9 ND + Lee 0.9 Grad ND

240s exposure - Mamiya Rz67 Pro IID + Mamiya 50mm f/4.5 ULD + Fuji Acros 100 in 1+50 Rodinal + Lee Big Stopper + Lee 0.9 ND + Lee 0.9 Grad ND

Last edited:

etrump

More praises for C1 V7, the differences in IQ and handling of extreme exposures is incredible.

P65+, SK35, ISO 50, 1 exposure

I prefer the color version but this photograph is being published in an architecture book as a black and white. Curious which version fellow DPIers prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.