The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
Decided to spend a couple of nights in Hana - too far to drive to get sunrise and sunset shots. Scouted the black sand beach for sunrise and ended up getting a couple of things I like. This one with PhaseDF/IQ180, Phase 28mm 1 sec. at f/20.

Found this nice little waterfall on the way here ... this with 75-150 at 75mm, 1.3 secs at f/14

Last edited:

ghoonk

Some recent portraits of a friend. One light in a BD, H4D-40, 100/2.2 at ISO100. Client wanted something classical and something 'artsy'

Shot a nice beauty set yesterday in the studio. I absolutely love the HC 150 f3.2.

Tatiana by RickrPhoto, on Flickr
Love the fall shots! Doesn't get like that around my neck of the woods..

Another from my last shoot:

Tatiana Retro by RickrPhoto, on Flickr
Every time I see photos like these I keep imagining the model enthusiastically saying "My skin feels like plastic!"

For those that don't get the reference: Fotoshop by Adobé - YouTube

edouard

Another 3 images stitch (first was http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/461891-post10277.html) to form an image covering ~ a full 6x6 frame with a CFV-50 <6x4.5 sensor.

Hunt day near Naz-Dessous (Ain, France)

Hasselblad 500C/M with CFV-50 digital back (at ISO 50), Zeiss Distagon C T* 50mm lens (at f/8), 2sec exposure. 3 images stitch. ACR 7.2 development (color saturation reduced!), cropped + fake film black frame added (6x6 nostalgia ;-) with PS CS6

Last edited:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
The last day of PODAS we got into Lower Antelope slot canyon. It was very crowded and I only had a few chances to shoot, but managed a "mini portfolio" of images from that session. Here are a few examples. All of these were shot with the IQ180, DF+ and 45mm lens:

Status
Not open for further replies.