The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bildifokus

Today Daniel from Goecker came by and delivered my new lens. :)

Hasselblad H4D-50 | HC 2,2/100 | f2,2 | 1/125 | iso 50 | Tripod Feisol CT-3472LV

Nathan W. Lediard

Been a busy boy this autumn and hence no time for forum fun, but now I will have some time to share some stuff.... here are a few shots from a fun shoot for a local haulage company...
H4D-40 and 28mm

Nathan W. Lediard

Three shots from a shoot for a local college for their webpage..

H4D-40 and the 80mm with some kick from profoto gridded magnum reflector...

burnt my hair getting this one :loco:

OliverM

My new HC 2,2/100 is a joy to work with! :)

Hasselblad H4D-50 | HC 2,2/100 | f2,2 | 1/125 | iso 200 | Feisol CT-3472LV tripod
You posted great portraits with your D3x, but this one looks even better, with smoother transitions of tones and focus. It looks warmer, more natural, less digital (and your D3x were already excellent).
Congratulations !

Bildifokus

You posted great portraits with your D3x, but this one looks even better, with smoother transitions of tones and focus. It looks warmer, more natural, less digital (and your D3x were already excellent).
Congratulations !
Thank you! I appreciate your kind words. The files that the Hassy deliver is fantastic to work with. I can not believe how much less work I have in post processing comparing to my D3x. And the HC 2,2/100 has that magic I'm looking for. The only little problem is for me to bring that magic to the images. :)

Very nice, but she can't miss you if you don't stop taking her photograph! :D
It's really bad weather in Sweden right now and has been since I've got my Hasselblad. There is unfortunately very little opportunity to photograph outside. Daytime I've been in the studio doing standard product photograhpy. My poor wife has to work extra as a model so that I can shoot my Hassy for fun. :)

RVB

Speakers from Focal named Maestro Utopia. If you got a chance to listen to them, take it! :)

Hasselblad H4D-50 | HC 2,8/80 | f3,4 | 1/10 | iso 100 | Feisol CT-3472LV
Lovely speakers.. I have a pair of Sonus Faber Amati futura's myself .. love good hifi

Nathan W. Lediard

Too cold to shoot? Not for me :D -20 here... :loco:

H4D-40 80mm at f4.8 1/750 profoto beauty dish camera left and high and midday sun low and right behind the girl...

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Well at Trondheim today according to my almanac, the Sun gets only up to 3.9 degrees above the horizon at 12:11pm.
That could definitely be behind the model
-bob

Status
Not open for further replies.