The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashin

We are having weather again today. It was just yesterday we had sun (and the day before when we had snow). This is from a walk around the garden as the light was falling. These are young beach and birch trees which are pioneering the way for the forest to take over my little field. Pentax 645D, 55mm at f/4 and ISO 1600.

Nathan W. Lediard

Just got my HC150n and had a last minute booking today.. last shoot of the year, new lens and the first shoot in my new studio.. was up most of the night painting walls and ceiling neutral grey, spent all day moving a thousand (ok not literally but it felt like it) pelicases wirh profoto and arri lights and diverse grip stuff and got it done 5 minutes before my customer walked in the door.... suppose that counts as "fun" LOVING the 150 by the way...
H4D-40 HC150n @ f11

Grayhand

Kopparhatten is one of my favorite places too ;)

Really nice PP, great work :thumbup:
Thanks Dan :)

I have been there many times. Next weekend I have some hope for snow.
It has only happened ones when I been there, and then I only had my Mamiya 6MF with me. I been checking the weather forecast for Klippan, and it looks like there be some snow in the night of friday, so when I go there on Saturday I doooo expect snow :D

Söderåsen, Mamiya 6MF, 75 mm. Porta

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Reminds me of Agfachrome when you pushed the ISO. I shot quite a few ocean sunsets like that in the late sixties, early seventies.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Vincent for your comment.
Pramote

AlanS

Hi Pramote,
Another beautiful image, I love the pastel palette on all your pictures.
Alan.

Last edited:

Nathan W. Lediard

Couple of test shots in the new studio with the new HC150n...
Also testing out the VSCO film simulation plug-in for lightroom... old film-whore that I am hehe,,, so far I am enjoying the looks... this is a high contrast Porta 800...
H4D-40 + HC150n + The Mrs

Shashin

Bill, oddly enough, with the weather I have been having, I resorted to the same thing. Beech can be simply striking in the winter forest, hanging on to their leaves until the new growth in the spring. You would think that evolution would have them drop as they can't be an asset in an ice storm. Anyway, a tree in our garden from the 25th and 29th--at least the weather is consistent. Pentax 645D and 55mm.

Status
Not open for further replies.