The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

D&A

There are always some unbeliveably lovely images in this thread that never cease to amaze me...but upon first glace there was something very sublime that I loved in your image Ed and not because I presume it was taken with the 645D. Truly Lovely!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

Grayhand

Söderåsen nature reserve.
In this picture I am a bit inspired from Landscapelovers use of the color palette :thumbup:
AFDlll, 80 AFD, P45+

Ray

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
Been a while since I've posted here in MF land. I've just landed a Leica S. It's been foggy here in CT so I've got images of . . . fog.

Leica S + 120mm three frames stitched:

Shashin

We have been having the same cheerful weather too. From this afternoon (I am assuming the sun did come out). 645D and 55mm.

D&A

Stan, you're becoming a landscape photographer. Although I think I see a female figure in that cloud :D.

Tom

Love cloud pictures. Lake Erie:

What a interesting and unusal shot Tom.... with a perspective I don't recall seeing. The clouds look like they are simply floating just above the level of the water and love the hue of the blue color.

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Ed, your recent series of images are simply fantasic, especially the first image of the jetty. The colors/hues of the light in most of them really adds to the mood and impact of the image. You're on a roll! :)

Dave (D&A)

Status
Not open for further replies.