The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grayhand

If Shashin has need of a local sub-suplier in Europe for his booming snowbiz...

I must admit I am becoming a bit tired of this stuff now.
And it is not yet mid February :eek:

AFDlll, 80mm, P45+

Ray

gurtch

From Dave D&A:
"Anyhow, I have a different smaller secondary small shed that I can photograph up close and looks very much like a carbon copy of the one you pictured. I too find it looks best when it snows...either that or when some yellow wild flowers grow besides it. Everyone has their favorite "local" photographic subject, that just begs to be photographed each time the look of the scene surrounding it changes, not to mention the lighting and change of seasons."

Our Legendary Shack (Pentax 645, color negative film):
http://www.modernpictorials.com/causeway shack images/SHACK/D474.jpg

Dave in NJ The shack is gone thanks to Hurricane Sandy

Grayhand

From Dave D&A:
"Anyhow, I have a different smaller secondary small shed that I can photograph up close and looks very much like a carbon copy of the one you pictured. I too find it looks best when it snows...either that or when some yellow wild flowers grow besides it. Everyone has their favorite "local" photographic subject, that just begs to be photographed each time the look of the scene surrounding it changes, not to mention the lighting and change of seasons."

Our Legendary Shack (Pentax 645, color negative film):
http://www.modernpictorials.com/causeway shack images/SHACK/D474.jpg

Dave in NJ The shack is gone thanks to Hurricane Sandy
Nature, a harsh mistress :cry:

Ray

Nathan W. Lediard

From a shoot yesterday...

Hasselblad H4D-40 HC150 profoto silver beauty dish on loan to test... (I have the white and wanted to see the difference and my dealer was nice enough to lend me one)

Status
Not open for further replies.