The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

RVB

This image actually has nothing and I really should delete it. Still, I get back to it time after time. For me there is a calmness. For me it displays the landscape I´m living in.

Hasselblad H4D-50 | HC 2,2/100 | f11 | 1/100s | iso 200
It does have one thing in abundance.tranquility..:)

neil

Found an old photo which I had not posted in this thread.
P30+, Mamiya Zoom 105-210mm, a few seconds at f11

Nathan W. Lediard

If you visit Skåne I will put the coffee on! :)
If I drive to the UK this summer then I drive right through Skåne Ill let you know so you can get the kettle on :) Last year we stayed overnight on the way, and on the way back we took a little detour and visited the "crime capitol" of Skåne ;) the let the kids skinny dip in the sea at midnight before driving back to Surnadal :)

mmbma

Would that be a bokeh of flowers? :ROTFL: :D
Funny. This was an image that I screwed up the exposure on. I thought I had it on 2 second exposure but I had it on B. so it was a reall under exposed picture of an orchid with a few green lights in the distance. The flower itself is now invisible but the green light got some nice exposure. Some post production and bam. abstract art.

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
sky was pretty gray and no color at Landscape Arch during Andy Biggs workshop. After watching him use Silver Effects for B&W conversions, I gave it a try and came up with this.

PhaseOneDF/IQ180, 75-150 at 115mm, .8 sec at f/20, ISO 35

malmac

IQ180 55LS - RRS tripod.

Three images stacked - using sheer fabric filter, vaseline and clean image.

It was a soft rainy day with showers adding to the atmosphere.

Thanks for viewing.

Mal

Geoff

Another from the local neighborhood steel mill. They normally throw you out but got lucky early one morning.

3 part stitch on a Techno, 55 Apo Sironar, 1 sec f 16, 50 ISO; 100% crop upper left.

Last edited:

Bildifokus

This is right outside my studio in a very little village called Mölleberga in the south of Sweden. Three images focus stacked in CS6.​

Hasselblad H4D-50 | HC 2,2/100 | f32 | 1/6s | iso 50 | Tripod Feisol CT-3472LV

Nathan W. Lediard

Ferries are a fact of life where I live due to the fjords.. some of the more remote ones have only one an hour... I missed one this evening but the local area gave me something to do.. banged this out with lightroom on my macbook pro on the ferry :)

H4D-40 HCD 28mm

Hope the link works. cant seem to log into my server so I linked it via facebook...

Status
Not open for further replies.