The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuau

Workshop Member
Getting adjusted to living in Virginia. Went over to West Virginia today after the big snow fall with my trusty Sinar arTec and Leaf AFI-II 7
Hard to screw up this shot...

Steven

tsjanik

Getting adjusted to living in Virginia. Went over to West Virginia today after the big snow fall with my trusty Sinar arTec and Leaf AFI-II 7
Hard to screw up this shot...

Steven

Nice to see you back Steven; love the water in the B&W shot - perfect.

Tom

kuau

Workshop Member
Thanks Greg,
I can only imagine how many people are at this place during the fall.
It's probably wall to wall tripods :ROTFL:

kuau

Workshop Member
Steven

Nice to see you back Steven; love the water in the B&W shot - perfect.

Tom
Thanks Tom.
1 second exposure. Though I was to lazy and to cold to bust out my ND filter so I just had my polarizer on.

Grayhand

It is seldom that I include man-made objects in my photos.
But the structures some times define the picture, and the context it is taken in.
In the city of Kiruna it is the large local mine that is the "core" of this city.
Now they have to move large parts of this city center due to expansions of the mining operations.
For example the old wooden church will be moved "stick by stick" to a new location.
We some time describe a city as a living creature, but it is not that common that they actually are moving around ..

AFD lll, 210 AF, P45+

Ray

Last edited:

Nathan W. Lediard

Another pano from Edøya, (taken after the first one I posted) this time I processed it to accentuate the pinks that were starting to really come through as the sun was setting...

ashwinrao1

Thanks, Tom et al! I love the 645D for its select purposes. I need to find more reasons to use it regularly, but my M's take up my attentions and affections all too much ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.