The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan W. Lediard

A tongue in cheek nose thumbing at the low dof stitching fad that is so cool with the hip kids at the mo :D
I call this Pointless Pano

(H4D-40 HC150 @f3.2 , 4 frames stitched)

Nathan W. Lediard

Grayhand, I enjoy seeing your images, but they are so small and appear softer than they should. I understand the worries of piracy, a big fat logo on a larger clearer file would be (for me at least) better than these tiny (heavily compressed?) files.. :)

Shashin

It was (finally) a beautiful day here in Maine. Took a trip to Pemaquid Point. The surf was the result of a storm that went through Massachusetts yesterday--hope you folks enjoyed the snow because we did not get any. Pentax 645D, 300mm f/5.6, handheld.

Shashin

To give you an idea about conditions. The camera is about 80ft or more above the water. Anything breaking the horizon line is higher than that. Pentax 645D and 55mm lens. I wish I could post the full-rez version as it is really neat to look in to the breaker. The photos I usually take at this location are from where that water is breaking.

Bildifokus

Really enjoying the light here, but the selective desat not so much :)
I fully respect your opinion Nathan and I appreciate your comment. I can't help my self, I do like the selective coloration. :)

When I arrived to this destination the first thing I saw was the yellow and red knob and second the lights up on the left. But otherwise was the surrounding very dull so I wanted to highlight my first impression. :)

Nathan W. Lediard

This is meant to be a fun thread, so I try not to comment.. but I enjoy your work and just had to comment :) Glad you took it the way it was meant :) Keep em coming :)

Grayhand

Grayhand, I enjoy seeing your images, but they are so small and appear softer than they should. I understand the worries of piracy, a big fat logo on a larger clearer file would be (for me at least) better than these tiny (heavily compressed?) files.. :)
Glad you like them Nathan.

I do agree that the last picture is to soft.
It looks like the software thats load the page I link from do some extra compression :mad:

But not much will happen with the size of my pictures I publish ..

And I think you and I have a different view regarding "big fat logo" in a picture :cool:

But, as the title of the tread says: "We are only in it for the money"

Hmm, sorry that was another tread :eek:

"We only do it because of the cameras"?

No, now I know:
"Fun with MF images" :chug:

Ray

stngoldberg

going a little Andy Warhol on a beautiful Sunday morning in Florida
Hasselblad 120 Macro, f8, focus stacked with two fill in wireless Quantum flashes

awolf

always give respect to someone who brings an arca swiss set up to a carnival
No kidding. This was as creepy as it looks. I didn't even know traveling carnivals still exists (toothless zombie looking operators, etc.). I coincidentally came across this, luckily I had my gear in the trunk. I was looking for reasons not to get out of the car, but the small voice in my head saying “don’t be a wimp, it is all for the art” won.

Status
Not open for further replies.