The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Hurst

Thanks Doug - that's much appreciated :)

By the way, not that this matters really, but it's not a waterfall. It is wave water running off rocks on the beach you can see in the other shot...

Nathan W. Lediard

Just some fun.. (A friend placed a pic on FB of a real version of this car and said he wanted it for his birthday.. so I obliged with this rather smaller version...) ;)

H4D-40 50-110 and the 26mm extension tube..

tsjanik

My first real use of a Pentax 600mm A* on the 645D and I get a duck I can't identify. Anyone know the name?

Tom

_IGP9899 by tsjanik47, on Flickr

NB: It's called an Old Squaw or the new name Long Tailed Duck. ISO 1600, hand-held 600mm, car window used for support

Last edited:

tsjanik

Along the Lake Erie shore, ice mounds form during winter. They are unique in that cones are hollow in the center and wave-driven water erupts from the opening, as seen in the far right. Hence the name "ice volcanoes"

Untitled_Panorama1 by tsjanik47, on Flickr

danlindberg

Woody, my longterm favorite is Talisker 10! If I could only choose one for the rest of my life, that's what I would pick....

Grayhand

Woody, my longterm favorite is Talisker 10! If I could only choose one for the rest of my life, that's what I would pick....
Well, I almost agree with Dan :D

Woody, you show 2 of my 3 absolute favorites, Oban and Talisker!

Only Laphroaig is missing here.

But to choose only one :shocked:

Ray

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
Don't overlook the Scapa. It's unique in that it has no smoke or peat at all - some have described it as heather and honey, which is quite accurate. Very different and quite interesting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.