The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

RVB

Very cool. Tone mapped? It seems almost devouring; I may never look at an escalator the same way again.
One can almost imagine Dante's inferno at the end of that elevator.."abandon hope all ye who enter here" :)

It is a 3 shot HDR tonemapped in photomatix,I generally prefer to create hdr images manually but it was late and I didn't have the focus (excuse the pun..;-) )

Shashin

Tom, you have certainly cleared out the coast of Maine.

It is a P0 and I love it. Although I am thinking of adding a panning base to it.

D&A

No birds, but I did take a trip out to Bailey's Island today.

And behind the scene.

Shashin, The illusion is that the tripod is leaning forward and about to do a "faceplant" :bugeyes:

Tom, talk about a congregation of birds...Wow! Does this happen around the same time each year?

Dave (D&A)

Nathan W. Lediard

Color version of the same shot...
Nice!
I love escalators! Last year I was hired by a rather large company to photograph a large number of their shopping centres for use in their yearly reports and customer magazines... I Photographed quite a few escalators.. will have to dig out some shots I think... :) I did get approached by one concerned woman, wondering why I was on the ground shooting UP the escalator... a quick look at the screen and her worries that she had caught an "upskirt pervo" quickly vanished!

Status
Not open for further replies.