The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsjanik

What? Content-aware scale deployed by a respected medium format landscape photographer?! Click here for appropriate sound effect. :shocked:

...Actually it's fine by me! :LOL:

Ray
Tom...It's just me. I truly admire your pictures. They've always showed me the beauty of nature. I can hear the sound of the waves and smell of ocean in your pictures. With your talent and dedication, you don't really need any special effects.
Please do it to please yourself, not others.
The picture looks very nice though.
Pramote

Thank you both, those are quite the compliments from members of this forum.

Tom

Grayhand

It is always good to try to be clear about what I mean when I try to explain what I mean :lecture:
(Regarding my earlier post)

Your picture is for me filled with emotional content and not cognitive content.
So I think you have made a very good conversion that works well for me. :thumbs:

Ray

I posted this image once before in a different incarnation (4:3). Someone wants this in a panoramic version. I like this better than the original; however, to produce this version I had to use content-aware-scale. It works very well on this image, but somehow makes me uncomfortable, so I'm curious if it would trouble others.
Tom

_IGP0535_8924long by tsjanik47, on Flickr

malmac

Moonie River in South West Queensland.
IQ180 645DF 55mm LS lens. 6 images merged - 3 for foreground and 3 for background.

malmac

Ben

Being a real Lord of the Rings fan since the early 1970's - I see that as a real compliment.

This area is usually a very dry part of Queensland, but they have had recent rain and flooding so the river is actually running and there is a lot of bright green grass - I pulled back the saturation so the colours wern't so jarring.

Phil, really appreciate the compliment.

Mal

tsjanik

Sure do love that Veuve Cliquot Ponsardin. That should be like orange juice, a glass every morning. Some mornings the whole bottle.
Lovely stuff, but it takes a special occasion for me to get in that stratosphere of wines; although, now that you mention it, every morning is special, is it not? :chug:

Waterfowl still migrating through the Great Lakes. Flotilla of Mergansers:

Status
Not open for further replies.