The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member

Taken last night @ Denver Botanic Garden,
Phase One IQ180; Mamiya RZ Pro IID; Mamiya RZ 140mm Macro.
It was very late and light is almost out. I have to use ISO 800+
Nothing more enjoyable than using the RZ for macro. With that big viewfinder!

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member

Taken last night @ Denver Botanic Garden,
Phase One IQ180; Mamiya RZ Pro IID; Mamiya RZ 140mm Macro.
The RZ and me have a special connection, not like the DF. Every time I've touched it, I am so excited and feel the joy of photography.
The lenses may not be the sharpest (who care?) but the joy of photography is something cannot be replaced.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pramote
http://pramotelaoprasert.zenfolio.com/

Last edited:
Mamiya RZ67 Pro IID + 110/2.8 + Kodak 160VC
First photo for this camera with Canon 9000F scanner. It's taken by handheld. All mechanics seems operating good and sounds of shutter is nice. Heavy ...? Not really...!! But, I suppose the scanner flatness will be my new challenge.....

Stan ROX

While I was waiting for my model ... a quick shot.

H4D-40, 120mm Macro, ISO 400, f/4.0, 1/45 sec.
Light comes from a Lupolux DayLED 1000.

ondebanks

While I was waiting for my model ... a quick shot.

H4D-40, 120mm Macro, ISO 400, f/4.0, 1/45 sec.
Light comes from a Lupolux DayLED 1000.

It's funny, I like this probably more than any of your photos with a girl in them!

I've never got the emaciated model thing that the fashion world goes for.

Ray

Nathan W. Lediard

From a shoot this week in unusually good weather for a manufacturer of wooden furniture, garden furniture and decking... me caught on camera by their marketing person...

and some of the results... (before final retouch this is a real house and things like the black satellite cable will be banished to invisibility ;) )
H4D-40 HCD28mm and 2400ws of profoto and the midday sun....

Status
Not open for further replies.