The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christians86

Pentax 645D with 55 mm

Another one in BW - my cardreader dropped dead on the way here, so all the hassy pictures is left on the memorycard until I get home :(

Last edited:

fmueller

My long dormant (10 years!) Hasselblad 503CW has found a new life mated to a P40+. These are my first attempts at shaking off the cobwebs and seeing how this new combo works. I liked it!

Attachments

IBICO

Just have to ask - were in Norway was this, and how were they edited?:)

Tromsø.. Waaay up north :).. I use Lightroom, and I tweak the camera calibration hue, some split toning, -on saturation and + on vibrance.

Not done anything with sharpens, clarity and others.

Grayhand

After standing for 4 days at a trade show trying to rent out my body and soul as a senior consultant in my field of expertise, I just had to get out with my camera.
I have for a long time thought about visiting this waterfall (Ramhultafallet) south of Gothenburg. And now was the time.
And, I will be back!
Lots of potential for further work.

Ray

AFDlll, 150 mm AF, P45+

Christians86

Tromsø.. Waaay up north :).. I use Lightroom, and I tweak the camera calibration hue, some split toning, -on saturation and + on vibrance.

Not done anything with sharpens, clarity and others.
Just to make it even then:p

It seems that Pentax is giving me much more fun that I expected...at least I won't have to worry about rain etc...when using the hassy I'm almost scared... :p

Shashin

I was out in the garden this evening. The spring forest is just delightful. Pentax 645D and A 35mm, all handheld.

The garden:

Lily of the Valley is just coming up on the forest floor (as is the poison ivy):

My girl sitting pretty--not enough pet photos in this thread. (Don't just use those "cheap" cameras for your fur kids.)

Status
Not open for further replies.