The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmbma

If Hasselblad had used this photo in their marketing, they may have been able to extend the life of the V cameras a few more years. Alas, I have a feeling that their current owners are more interested in selling re-badged Sony cameras clad in skunk fur and wood from endangered rainforest trees :(

Looks like somewhere I've been. Silver Lake?
Sparkling point in long island. Whole day of shooting in the vines.

stngoldberg

Newport RI is paradise for photographers
Taken at the Newport Jazz Festival where cameras are allowed on Friday night
H4D50,with Quantum Flash

Leigh

Hi Stan,
Lovely work, as always.

On this particular shot I would have brought up the light on the model's left shoulder a bit. As shown, the combination
of the lower light level and her left shoulder being slightly lower than her right makes her look unbalanced.

Just a suggestion.

- Leigh

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Pocahontas definitely improved with age and her legs seemed to have got longer too. For the better :D

Btw, I REALLY wish there was a digital 617 option (Seitz doesn't count). It's my favorite film format.

malmac

I really like this image, I wish I could say it was intentional.

20130519_5139 by tsjanik47, on Flickr

For the curious, the above is what you get when you print the image below on the wrong side of Pictorico High Gloss Film (hard to do, but not impossible)

sept stormPanorama2 by tsjanik47, on Flickr
I would love to see the first image photographed and then laid over the original image - then with a little photoshop work I think an amazing image is possible - like the real spirit of the landscape has been revealed to you, all you have to do is blend the real with the observed.

Yes you are right, my medication is wearing off - I will go straight away and remedy that problem.

Regards Mal

Status
Not open for further replies.