The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlm

Workshop Member
pramote:

nice enough landscape with great tones, blah, blah, but those two little lights over on the right really did it for me

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Hey,

I WANT to show this - but it's not really safe for work (although no visible nudity).

So, you have been warned:

Hasselblad H4D-40, 80 mm - Available light.

Sara: NSFW
Nice :)

Love the "Production date" stamp although I'm not generally fond of tattoos. Is there a "Best before" stamp on the other side?? :ROTFL:

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
pramote:

nice enough landscape with great tones, blah, blah, but those two little lights over on the right really did it for me
Thanks very much jlm for your kind words! I am very impressed with your visual recognition of the little light spots.

Pramote

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member

Taken yesterday morning at Cherry Creek State Park, CO.
Phase One IQ180/Cambo WRS AE/Rodenstock 23mm HRS. No LCC correction was required :)

This is my practice place for photography.
It's very convenient, only 5-minute from my home (without speed ticket). My wife and the kids can BBQ or walk a dog while I am taking pictures.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pramote
http://pramotelaoprasert.zenfolio.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.