The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

tashley

Subscriber Member
Here are a few - call them A British Summer - from IQ180 with Alpa STC and Rodie 40. I am still experimenting with LCC, shimming, DOF, laser finders, best post-processing and all that so bear with me!

Original

Original

tsjanik

Yosemite National Park, CA
Hasselblad H4D-40/HCD35-90mm

IMHO this is one of your best Yosemite shots; for many reasons, but I really enjoy the glow in the trees and the hint of a waterfall - it draws me upstream. The river water appears very high; summer of 2011?

Tom

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member

Yosemite National Park, CA

IMHO this is one of your best Yosemite shots; for many reasons, but I really enjoy the glow in the trees and the hint of a waterfall - it draws me upstream. The river water appears very high; summer of 2011?

Tom
Thanks very much Tom for your kind words! I really like this picture too.
Yes, 2011, I was at Yosemite only 3 days in my life during the road trip from Denver. However, I am certain it was just the beginning. I just love the place.
Pramote

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member

Big Sur, CA

Sorry for posting lots of pictures today! I've been on vacation and had plenty of time for a couple of days before a big trip to the Big Island.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pramote
http://pramotelaoprasert.zenfolio.com

tsjanik

Well, I'll wait for Vincent to comment, It is the California coast, is it not? I drove from L.A. to San Simeon many times during my college years and it reminds me of Morro Rock; although, something is not quite right, it seems that this location should be much closer to Big Sur.

Lloyd

Not Morro Bay. Considerably north of there. Still along the Big Sur coastline, north of San Simeon. Additionally, there are a number of structures on top of the "rock" in Pramote's image. Nothing like that on top of Morro Rock.

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Not Morro Bay. Considerably north of there. Still along the Big Sur coastline, north of San Simeon. Additionally, there are a number of structures on top of the "rock" in Pramote's image. Nothing like that on top of Morro Rock.
Thanks Lloyd! Pramote

Status
Not open for further replies.