The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 7792

Or maybe you prefer this... Any views?
Ed,

I like the second image better than the first, by a small margin. It has a certain "less is more" quality about it. With the bridge being the subject, and the traffic lines leading into the image, it's the one I'm more attracted to. Just my humble opinion.

Joe

Nathan W. Lediard

Is ther such a thing as too much work? fully booked until july.. working what feels like 24/7 and its not far off the reality... just got back from Bergen and a commercial shoot that I cant publish til the spring when the show is broadcast.. FUN. off to Oslo and surrounding areas next week for a commercial shoot for one of the biggest shopping centre chains in Norway... FUN, and betweeb all that ive got industrial and hotel/restaurant jobs and all the usual portrait stuff in the studio! for once I am looking forward to a just a little hole in my diary! :D
Her is one from a recent shoot for a confirmation... big here in Norway. Her in traditional dress from this part of the country, Møre og Romsdal. It is called a "bunad"

H4D-40 HS150II at f3.2

Ed Hurst

Ed,

I like the second image better than the first, by a small margin. It has a certain "less is more" quality about it. With the bridge being the subject, and the traffic lines leading into the image, it's the one I'm more attracted to. Just my humble opinion.

Joe

Thanks Joe - I appreciate your thoughts... :)

etrump

Avignon and the bridge to Avalong

IQ180, Cambo AE, Rodenstock 55mm.

This photograph was taken using a polarizer and Lee infrared blocking 8x ND filter and a 90 second exposure.

Infrared blocking filter allows long exposures without degrading the visible colors.

D

Deleted member 7792

Pramote,

You're killin' me!! I love that image. Adopt me please. :)

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.