The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan W. Lediard

Maybe not so much fun right then.... and my heart jumped until I checked the front element... but to paraphrase what a wise man once said... get closer!

H4D-40 28mm wide open, iso 800 1/180

Nathan W. Lediard

In contrast to yesterdays industrial commercial shoot, today I was in the studio. this afternoon I had a visit from a new member of staff at the bank needing a profile pic for their webpage... well once the corporate portrait was in the box, we made this for her facebook profile :)
H4D-40 150mm @ f4 1/250 iso 400 one Arri T1 with barn doors

Last edited:

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
Another from my Palouse trip, Rm3di with Rodie 40HRW, no shifts. 1/30th at f something (prob about 16), 35 iso, 2 stop soft GND (tiffen glass)

Last edited:

RVB

Tonight is allegedly the largest moon of the year.. so i grab this quick snap with a H4d-50 and HC300mm

Status
Not open for further replies.