The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurtch

Pentax 645 Images

Now that we are finally back home after Sandy, I am looking at some images I made last winter. These are from February on Long Beach Island, NJ. Awsome skies. Pentax 645D and 45-85 FA lens.
Dave

Last edited:

Grayhand

Old shot from France, Les Landes.
From the sand dunes at the Atlantic beaches.
Late evening.

RZll, 140mm M-L/A, P45,

Ray

Scott Tansey

Hello All,

Leica recently posted my work with an S2 on a couple of their blogs. Scott Tansey: A Profoundly Panoramic Vision of the World, Part 1 « The Leica Camera and Scott Tansey: A Profoundly Panoramic Vision of the World Part 2 « The Leica Camera. Hope you enjoy the images and the words.

Scott

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
Finally managed to get to Bryce during the window where Thor's Hammer is above the horizon when the sun rises. The path is pretty steep and as the sun moves south you move up the path. This means you can only get this shot for a few weeks each summer near the summer solstice. A little challenging, this is using 2 Tiffen Glass Grad ND filters, a 2 stop soft and a 3 stop hard. In post processing I dodged the top of the hammer and rocks to the left and right to remove the darkness from the filters (sometimes this is easier to do than blending in PS later).

ArcaSwiss Rm3di/IQ180, Rodenstock 70mm, 1/4 sec at f/16, ISO 35. About 8mm of shift. (8 shot stitch).

I can see them on my iPad and although I posted the images, they do not reside on my iPad and I am not logged into my hosting service. Therefore, I believe the image links are working. Hopefully, others will chime in because I need to know if I am having a problem with service.

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

I can see them on my iPad and although I posted the images, they do not reside on my iPad and I am not logged into my hosting service. Therefore, I believe the image links are working. Hopefully, others will chime in because I need to know if I am having a problem with service.
I can see them fine - Safari, on my Mac.
Bill

Grayhand

One more, just for Bill CB :salute:

That evening on the beaches at the Atlantic sea was in some way a revelation for me regarding light and the intimate landscape.
I have some times thought about going back just to do a larger series of photos on this theme.
One day..

The same set up as the previous photo.

Ray

tsjanik

One more, just for Bill CB :salute:

That evening on the beaches at the Atlantic sea was in some way a revelation for me regarding light and the intimate landscape.
I have some times thought about going back just to do a larger series of photos on this theme.
One day..

The same set up as the previous photo.

Ray
Ray, there is something special about the light at the water's edge. Here is a shot I like very much, taken during the fall on a Lake Erie beach. Most of the plants seen are milkweed, very important to Monarch butterflies, since it supplies their poisonous defense.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.