The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Hurst

Dave and DAB - thanks for your kind words (a rather belated message from me - I haven't been online much for a few days).

Ed

Zerimar

First post from me in a while..

Picked up a used H1 kit for a fair price to replace my h2 with the broken shutter button.. will send that off to get fixed sometime soon..

H1 + P45+ & HC 150 f3.2, lit with profoto giant silver 150

Skeleton
by
Rick Rose

D&A

Shashin, One can really have a field day with this image as it can really be opened to interpretation. Interesting!

Dave (D&A)

Bildifokus

DOF training. I always seems to have problem to get correct focus when using HC 2,2/100 and handheld. So some training was necessary. I know feel more secure with this lens handheld. :)

Hasselblad H4D-50 | HC 2,2/100 | f2,2 | 1/180s | iso 50

chaosphere

Hi Guys !

Let me introduce another part of my work, with a friend (also photographer). It's High Def reproductions of master pieces. We're working with the French museum Musée des Beaux Arts, in Lyon.

Done withe Pentax 645D and elinchrom lights.

I can't put a picture, it would be irrelevant, it must be seen in... High Def !

So, here is the link

www.endetail.fr/laterre and www.endetail.fr/lair

These are Jan Brueghel's paintings, circa 1610... We do not pretend to be Google Art Project, but it's kinda cool to learn from scratch a new technic.

It's a series of 4 paintings about the Elements, Air, Earth, Fire and Water

For the nerdz (like me), it's a 4.8Go image, 1.5Billions of pixels ;)

I really hope you will enjoy it !!

come to our facebook to see some bts !

Nathan W. Lediard

Hi Guys !

Let me introduce another part of my work, with a friend (also photographer). It's High Def reproductions of master pieces. We're working with the French museum Musée des Beaux Arts, in Lyon.

So, here is the link

En Detail - laterre and www.endetail.fr/lair

These are Jan Brueghel's paintings, circa 1610... We do not pretend to be Google Art Project, but it's kinda cool to learn from scratch a new technic.

incroyable! extraordinaire! fantastique! Bravo!

pesto

Hi Guys !

So, here is the link

En Detail - laterre and www.endetail.fr/lair

These are as fascinating as they are excellent! I have enjoyed them immensely thank you for posting them.

Douglas

Nathan W. Lediard

After a full day of commercial work I had to break out the big stopper this evening for more testing...
H4D-40 HCD28 4 minutes and 16 seconds... I found that Phocus gave a much better image quality with way less noise when it comes to long exposures, compared to Lightroom 5 which I generally use...
Right outside my house looking east.. virtually windless evening...

ghoonk

Nathan, that is my experience as well - Phocus doesn't leave that sprinkling of red, green and blue pixels across the exposure, while that happens all the time in LR4/5. Can't explain why, but Adobe obviously hasn't got the converter right just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.