The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan W. Lediard

Not MFDB and not even still images, but I think some may enjoy this. I posted some images of the I.M. Pei designed buildings at SUNY Fredonia a few weeks ago. I recently discovered this Youtube video of the campus created by a student in 2003. Many of images in the video could be still photographs, but also illustrate the power of strong, single images within video.

It’s worth watching.

Tom

Light is the Key - YouTube
Going off topic with a quality link/post like that is totally forgivable in my book :)

Nathan W. Lediard

From a shoot this evening, shoot went on overtime, the clouds started rolling in and it got dark.. but every cloud has a silver lining and got this idea very quick...

H4D-40 HCD28 f4 iso400 f5.6 1/500 Profoto beauty dish and a dash of good timing ;)

SergeiR

Sergei, This looks like it might have been inspired by Dan Browns' latest novel, "Inferno"; I wonder if you have read it. Either way, I like the image very much and the book is pretty good as well.

Douglas Benson
Thank you, I didnt read it - not really big fan of guy, to be honest. Not even sure why, but i heard of book - my uncle seems to like him for some reason, so i keep monitoring new stuff for gifts :)

pesto

Near Stuart, Florida. What appears to be sensor dust are actually dragonflies...hopefully they were eating the mosquitoes that were eating me.

Leica S2 P / 30-90 Vario Elmar @ 50mm / f/9.5 / ISO 160

Grayhand

So, back home after 4 weeks on Sweden second largest island.
As always in this period, writing books and taking photos.
But for now, work and PP of the photos I have with me home.
And the inevitable question to my self when I look at some of the photos after maybe 2 or 3 weeks:
What was I think about, really, when I took this photo :eek:

I realize when I look at the photos I take, of water and stone, that I become more and more abstract for every year.
Some times I am pleased and some thimes I am to abstract even for my own taste :D

So, one medium abstract.

Mamiya AFDlll, Hartblei 45mm, P45+

Ray

AlanS

Keep up with the abstracts Ray, just let it happen. It's months or years before I get some of my shots!
Alan.

Status
Not open for further replies.